Business Builder Workshop: Funding
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Valley Innovators for our ever-popular funding/capital workshop for founders. Learn about the basics of funding options, strategies, trade offs, and how to secure it. We’ll have Central Valley bankers, angel investors, and venture capitalists give you their inside tips to help you make the best financing decisions for your business.
In this 3 hour workshop we’ll cover:
- What should my strategy be and what are the tradeoffs?
- What do venture capitalists and angel investors look for?
- What are the traditional bank financing options?
- What is crowd-funding?
- Understanding what investors analyze and how they make decisions
- How to pitch your business to various investors
- Productive ways to stay top of mind with investors
Ask your questions directly to leading Central Valley angel investors, bankers, and venture capitalists.
$15 per guest. If you’ve applied and paid for our 2019 pitch contest the fee is waived. Contact us at email@example.com